Every year the hottest looks are different. And every year you wonder what to wear. Wonder no more. lulus.com has everything you’ll need to look amazing and feel ever better. This online marketplace offers hundreds of designers and thousands of styles. No matter your taste, you’ll find something to love and rock at your next party or office event. You will even look great when you dress down over the weekend. Find a lulu coupon today.
Hottest looks this year include the following (occasionally odd) fashion statements.
- Color! No, really. Pretty much any color. Whether you like jewel tones such as emerald green and sapphire blue, or you prefer lighter fare such as pale pinks and lavenders, you’ll be in style. Pastels and brighter colors are both hot right now. You cannot go wrong. Well, maybe don’t wear puce.
- Plastic. Seriously. We were surprised, too. But this doesn’t mean your mother’s pair of jelly sandals, either. Plastic will be in knee-high boots, jeans, dresses, trench coats, and pretty much anything else that people can wear. The upside? Cleaning your clothes will be easier, and you’ll be more waterproof.
- And since we mentioned trench coats, they’re in style again, too. This year will go beyond the classic trench and go for more playful cuts that might just include a feather or fun ruffle. They will also come in a variety of colors, well past the black and gray London Fogs of yesterday.
- Denim. But not just any denim. Dark denim. The darker the better. You’ll see fashionistas rocking denim in shades of midnight blue and indigo. But you’ll also see denim dresses, jackets, bags, you name it. If you can imagine it in denim, it can be made.
- Flowing clothes. Think peaceful streams and ambient music. Then think sheer, flowing dresses and peasant blouses. The gauzy look will be popular. And comfortable. Especially on a summer day.
- Waist bags. In more direct words, fanny packs. They are actually making a comeback. Practical, comfortable, and oh, so nerdy, they’re back on the trendsetters’ bodies. At least you’ll be able to carry more stuff on you now. That’s handy.
- Graphics. Graphic T-shirts are one thing, but art on a skirt or dress is another. Yes, art on clothing is in. You’ll see it splashed across people’s outfits like a walking museum.
- Flowers! They’ve always been for gardens, but now they’re for your clothes, too. The fashion pendulum has deemed them, once again, in style, so blossom lovers, celebrate. All colors, all types, anything goes. Enjoy!
- Fringe, baby. And texture. Even if you don’t remember macramé from the 70s, now you can wear something like it. Expect to spot fringe on skirts, shirts, bags, and anywhere else it can go. As texture goes, look for ripples, ruffles, dots, and other
Remember that lulus.com can provide all of these trends. Check them out to get a new look and leave 2017 back in your giveaway pile. And if you ever need information on fashion or virtually anything else in the universe, mahdisearch.com can provide it. Home, auto, business, education, shopping, finance, health, and much, much more is all there with a click of your mouse.